Environmental protection and safety of our employees are one of the priorities of Maflow Group operational activity.
We aim at continuous improvement in accordance with legal requirements, high standards and best practices related to environmental protection and occupational safety.
In order to achieve this goal, we implement and maintain the group environmental management system based on ISO 14001 and our own (internal or group) occupational safety management system based on our many years of experience and best practices.
Group operational risk management system includes:
- Environmental section based on ISO 14001
- HSE section concerning occupational safety risk based on our internal procedures and best practices
- Section concerning buildings and installations safety (including fire protection) based on our internal procedures and guidelines specified by international insurance companies
Our employees are obliged to:
- Take responsibility for their own and co-workers' safety in everyday work
- Take care of natural environment and comply with the rules in force
- Suggest improvements and innovative solutions
- Ensure continuous self-development through the participation in trainings and promotional campaigns.
- React to emergency situations and noticed faults
Our Plant Managers are obliged to:
- Manage the plant in accordance with legal requirements and internal policy and procedures of Maflow Group
- Evaluate and reduce the risk related to employees health and safety
- Evaluate and minimize the influence of business activity on natural environment
- Starting from the design phase, take into consideration the potential impact of our product, equipment and production process on the safety of our employees, products users and natural environment
- Maintain reaction system on emergency situations that may endanger employees' safety and jeopardize production continuity
- Reduce energy consumption and optimize the consumption of natural resources
- Provide necessary trainings for employees, which increase their health, safety and environmental awareness
- Cooperate with customers and suppliers in order to decrease the level of general business risk
Boryszew Joint Stock Company with its registered seat in Warsaw
Maflow Branch in Tychy with its registered seat in Tychy
|Ul. Serdeczna 42, 43-100 Tychy||Email: email@example.com|
|Tel: + 48 32 3256770||REGON: 750010992-00068|
Sick leave form NIP: 2060001725
KRS number: 0000063824
Share capital: 240 000 000,00 PLN